- Procrastinating about school
- Trying to read the the last eight chapters of the textbook, complete 10 chapter assignments, take 3 tests and write a paper. In one week.
- A blind, diabetic dog I wrestle twice a day during Insulin Time (not as fun as Family Time, and with more physical contact)
- Thinking about work
- Playing Burger Time
- Online shopping while drinking wine
- Fretting over the lack of funds in my bank account when I finally sober up
- The new Twilight movie
|I don't get it. At all.|
I could post photos of my recent online shopping activity but that would only be interesting to me. And quite possibly, it would make me shop some more.
Instead, I will rant. Here are a few of the things that have pissed the fuck outta me lately:
- Leaves falling. I don't do yard work, so I'll have to pay someone to rake them for me = less online shopping
- Being woke up at four a.m. Every. Single. Day. Thanks Buzzy.
- Driving in Dallas
- Not winning the lottery
- Insulin Time (because who wants to be associated with a sharp needle?)
- The Food Baby
- Bad Hair Days so awful that I have to plan my outfit around which hat I will be wearing
- Everything else